Access Point HSA will create an HSA Provider Analysis Report that presents detailed, objective information on various HSA providers that most closely match the characteristics and priorities obtained through our HSA Provider Questionnaire. The Custom HSA Provider Analysis Report will include the following:
- Detailed information (including investments) on a minimum of three HSA products that most closely meet the characteristics/criterium provided
- A side-by-side comparison of the various HSA products
- Contact information for each HSA provider
- A written narrative supporting the inclusion of the various HSA products in the report
- Access Point will participate in one, 1-hour phone/web call to review the process and findings of the report
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the source of information on the various HSA products?
Access Point HSA created the “HSA Vista” database in 2015. Since that time, Access Point has developed working relationships with the leading HSA providers to remain current with their HSA product offerings. Access Point will utilize HSA Vista in order to determine which HSA products most closely fit the parameters set by our client.
How much time is required for Access Point HSA to deliver the final Report to the client?
Access Point HSA will deliver the final report to the client via a pdf format within ten business days.
In addition to the actual HSA Provider Analysis Report, does Access Point HSA provide any other services to the client?
Access Point will participate in one, 1-hour phone/webinar call to review the process and findings of the report.
Do any HSA providers listed on the Vista database pay Access Point HSA to be included in the search process?
No. The HSA Vista database is comprised of top HSA providers regardless of any financial incentive or payment process.
Just complete the form below and press "Add to Cart" to get started.
$299.00 - CHSA® Member
$499.00 - Non-CHSA® Member